The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

Great

Lol, this was great. Loved the flesh wound comment :P

A duck walks into a bar.. A duck walks into a bar..

Funny

Haha, very funny, yea I know it's an old joke but still. And the animation, very nice. Also liked the "Psycho Shower Scene" music soundeffect you used (big fan of Bernard Herrmann)

Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

Wouldn't I? hmm, I guess!

I could soooo go for a banana right now!

Deep Sexy Space Deep Sexy Space

Great

It was simply great. The animation was just perfect, no changes needed there, and the song was pretty nice, and funny. And so it doesn't at all hurt the rating that it was sexy as well.

Best moment: Alien humping her leg, that was funnyyyyy

Campus Nerds Shortie +1 Campus Nerds Shortie +1

short but funny

Lol, short but, funny.
The kid kinda sound slike Stan from SOuthPark (just a lil bit)

: People Pissing Me Off : : People Pissing Me Off :

as much...

as much insane as all of that sounded, I totally agree.
so is that DMV dot com or DMW dot com? nevermind, I'll figure it out sooner or later

TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

great yet again

Yet again you made a great TANKMEN animation, but that bonus scene, I've been looking everywhere for it and been clicking everywhere and I can just not find it, can you give me like a hint or something to where it is, please? Everybody say it's so funny

JohnnyUtah responds:

its on the replay screen

Anamnesis Anamnesis

well made but

It was very well made, it was just very borring as well, but it seems a lot of people like it anyway

indigoApe responds:

Yea I don't get that... This piece is highly overrated.

Thanks for the review <3

Awesome Compilation Vol 5 Awesome Compilation Vol 5

tetris

the tetris one was SO freaking funny a had to watch it more than once

Pick Up: Act 2 Pick Up: Act 2

9-10

I give it a 9 outta 10 because the sound was really bad, as was it in the first one, you gotta practise ajusting the sound better, other than that, everything else seemed to be if not perfect, then close to perfect.
There was one thing I thought this one was missing a little bit, and that was the humor, there was some in it, but in the first one there was a lot more, it was still very very good though.
One last thing, the hostage (forgot her character name), it isn't the same person doing her voice is it? I couldn't recorgnise her name, but then again, it's beena long time since I've been checking out the VAC