The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

Great

Lol, this was great. Loved the flesh wound comment :P

A duck walks into a bar.. A duck walks into a bar..

Funny

Haha, very funny, yea I know it's an old joke but still. And the animation, very nice. Also liked the "Psycho Shower Scene" music soundeffect you used (big fan of Bernard Herrmann)

Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

Wouldn't I? hmm, I guess!

I could soooo go for a banana right now!

Blob Dress Up Blob Dress Up

Blov dress up???

A blob dress up??? lol, not really the kinda dress up thing you would expect, but I must say, it is kinda original in some way, also, it's kinda funny, plus it works fine AND there are a lot of stuff in this, only, you forgot to make weapons n stuff for his right hand.
It was actually pretty cool

Escape from thy dungeon. Escape from thy dungeon.

nice and simple

graphics - it looked just the way it was supposed to, still very simple, so 9.
style - I liked the it, so simple and yet cool, so 10.
sound - no sound, so 0 (not a bad thing of course).
violence - well they did splatter whenever they died so 2.
interactive - you could what you wanted, move and set traps, so 10.
Humor - the balls splattered when they died, that was kinda funny, so 2.
Overall 9, cool game

Stickman Madness Stickman Madness

Great game

It's a really great game, it just reminds me a little too much about that xiaoxiao game.
I miss some background music, c'mon, there's an audio portal here on NG, I'm sure you would be able to find some music that'd fit the game.

I like stickmen, and I understand the people who don't like stickmen, but I've read somebody say that if you could draw normal people, then you should do that instead of drawing stickmen, because stickmen suck, I'm able to draw real looking people on the computer, but I still refer stickmen, maybe other people should try and look at it from another angle, so when people say that stickmen suck, then don't listen to them, cause nobody like the exact same thing as somebody else.

Anyway, it's a kinda hard game, which makes it good. I give it 9 in overall, and 5 in that voting box thingy.

Do you know who I am? Do you know who I am?

GREAT

wow man, this is great, I mean, it's so,, well, great, I can't really describe it, but just look at the overall, and you'll know that I like this piece a lot

Blue Ninja Blue Ninja

Great

I raelly liked that little piece of music, it sounded raelly great. Not good for a fight scene though, but it was great anyway

Scary Things Scary Things

go Soul Ape

damn, that sounds great, I just love it
Is it your brother singing? anyway, who ever is singing is doing a great job, and who ever is playing are doing a good job as well. Tell your bro that his band is good